Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday Night Lite

Dodged the meeting about Saturday night service at Saint Middle School because I'm still feeling a little punk. I completed the second infusion yesterday more efficiently than the first one, thank goodness - it only took between 9:30 in the morning to 5 pm. I'm just not feeling back to normal yet - woke up with a wicked headache, but I had committed to going to our Diocesan Council to help out, so I had to get my sorry self up and out. It was great to go - saw a lot of old friends and did the networking thing. Went home, had a little lunch and crashed for an hour, then went to rehearsal for our "Sing Me a Love Song" concert tomorrow afternoon. Remarkably, I sang well.

Home in my jammies eating a little macaroni for supper (PH is out of town for a conference - he just got elected VP of his professional association, and will eventually move up to the presidency - I'm so proud of him) and chillin' with Prairie Home Companion.

So it's a "lite" night for me. Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better. If not, I'll be putting a lot of makeup on for the concert!

No comments: