Friday, June 16, 2006

RevGal Friday Five: Zzzzzzzzz

My favorite subject: sleep!

1. In what kind of environment do you sleep best?
Cool but not cold room, my down comforter in winter, my memory foam pillow, the cats and PH.

2. How much sleep do you need to feel consistently well-rested?
Seven to eight hours. I can get by with less, but only for a day or two.

3. Night owl or morning person?
Definitely a morning person. Up at dawn. It's when I get my best reading and thinking done.

4. Favorite cure for insomnia.
Reading in bed. It's a bad habit, I know, but it does work. when I get really desperate, I'll take half a Tylenol PM or some melatonin.

5. To snooze or not to snooze? Why or why not?
Naps are a gift from a benevolent and loving God. Couldn't function without a few minuts of snooze time in the afternoon!

No comments: