Friday, December 16, 2005

RevGal Friday Five

1) Have you ever gotten a really good kiss under the mistletoe? Tell the truth. Spare no details. Was the mistletoe real, because kisses under the fake stuff do. not. count.

I'm sure I did, sometime, somewhere. It's just that those brain cells have long since died off...seriously, the kisses I get from PH every night have wiped the memory of any other kisses from my brain.


2) Do you know anyone who makes real eggnog, not the stuff from the carton? And if so, do you actually like it?

I have made real eggnog from scratch, and have liked it myself, but my family did not, so now I buy the carton-ed stuff. Bah.

3) What's your favorite Christmas party album/CD ever?

John McCutcheon "Winter Solstice" and The Nylons "A Wish for You." Let it never be said I am not eclectic in my tastes.

4) Does your office/workplace have a party? Do the people there ever behave the way people in movies behave at office parties, which is to say, badly?


I work in a one-person office, so I don't do the office Christmas party thing any more. In ancient days, however, I did attend a few truly hedonistic (and embarrassing for some folks) parties. Glad I don't have to do that anymore. I am not a raucous party kind of gal...


5) If you have to bring something to a party, what is it likely to be? Do people like it?


Dessert, usually, and everyone always complains about the calories/carbs, then eats it all up.


Yes, I do like Christmas, but not for the parties; I love it for reminding me what's important.

No comments: